DiC's Sonic the Hedgehog has had an interesting history; one that often results in a fairly lengthy list of questions from fans just being introduced (or reintroduced) to the series for the first time. I have compiled this Frequently Asked Questions section to address many of these common questions. Hopefully you'll find my answers helpful, thorough, and maybe even a bit insightful.
In addition to what you'd generally expect to find in a SatAM FAQ, I'll also attempt to address some of the questions that are often left unexplored regarding the series and its relationship to the history and larger world of Sonic the Hedgehog.
If I've left anything out or you would like to submit a question of your own, please don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
- Why is the Sonic the Hedgehog TV series called “SatAM?”
- What's so great about SatAM?
- Why is the current Sonic series so different from SatAM? What happened to Mobius and the Freedom Fighters? Is SatAM “official” or “canonical?”
- Was SatAM based off of the Sonic comics by Archie?
- Who was Ben Hurst?
- Why was SatAM canceled?
- What was with that cliffhanger? Whose eyes were behind Snively? What happened to Robotnik?
- What would have happened in the third season?
- Is SatAM on DVD or VHS?
- Why is there so little SatAM animation art?
- Are SatAM fans “Furries?”
- Do you guys hate Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog / Sonic Underground / Sonic X?
- Isn't Sonic the Hedgehog a kid's show? Why do you still like it?